This plugin allows you to automatically import events from meetup.com into The Events Calendar and Events Manager.
This plugin allows you to import events from meetup.com into your wordpress. You can schedule event import so it will be imported automatically.
This Plugin is works as a stand alone as well as add-on plugin for below listed Events plugins, which allows you to run imports from meetup.com right from your dashboard. As a stand alone plugin this plugin work independently for event import and Event Management.
Import Events into
- The Events Calendar
- Events manager
- All-in-One Event Calendar
- Event Organiser
- My Calendar
- In-built Events
You can configure settings for this plugin at Meetup Import Menu in your WordPress dashboard. You can insert your meetup.com API key in settings section. After configure settings you can import meetup event from there.
- “Manual” event import.
- Scheduled event import
- Setup time interval for “Automatic” event import.
- Assign events to particular categories.
- Set status(publish, pending, draft) for imported events.
Import Meetup Events Pro Installation
- Remove basic version of this plugin if you have installed
- Download the “Import Meetup Events Pro” plugin from your profile in https://xylusthemes.com/.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory or install plugin from wp-admin by upload zip.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” screen.
- Locate “Import Meetup Events Pro” in the list and click the “Activate” link.
= 1.1.1 =
- FIXED: some bug fixes.
= 1.1.0 =
- Added: in-built Event management.
- Added: Import into My Calendar
- Added: Import into EventON
- Added: import into All-in-One Event Calendar
- Added: import into Event Organizer
- Added: Import history
- Improvements in scheduled imports
- Fixes: some bug fixes
- = 1.0.0 =
Each purchase of this plugin entitles you to the plugin files plus one year of free support and updates. After a year, we’ll send you a reminder to renew your license at a 50% discount. If you don’t wish to renew, you can continue to use the plugin but support and updates will no longer be available.