Facebook Events allow you to display Facebook events from your Facebook page to your website using widget or shortcode.
- Display Facebook event in your website.
- Real time updates of Facebook event in your website.
- Use shortcode or widget to display events.
- Multiple style & screen for widget design.
- Responsive design.
You can find Facebook events settings at Facebook Events Menu in your WordPress dashboard. You have to insert your Facebook App Credentials in settings section for display events. After configure settings you can import Facebook event from there.
Example shortcode: [wpfb_events page_id=”YOUR_PAGE_ID” col=”3″ max_events=”10″]
Facebook Events Pro Installation
- Remove basic version of this plugin if you have installed
- Download the “Facebook Events Pro” plugin from your profile in https://xylusthemes.com/.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory or install plugin from wp-admin by upload zip.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” screen.
- Locate “Facebook Events Pro” in the list and click the “Activate” link.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial Version.
Each purchase of this plugin entitles you to the plugin files plus one year of free support and updates. After a year, we’ll send you a reminder to renew your license at a 50% discount. If you don’t wish to renew, you can continue to use the plugin but support and updates will no longer be available.