WP Bulk Delete allows you to delete and clean anything like posts, comments, users, meta, taxonomy in bulk. with powerful filter options.
Here are some features of this plugins.
- Delete Posts.
- Delete Posts by posttype.
- Delete Posts by poststatus.
- Delete Posts by date interval.
- Delete Posts by Taxonomy.
- Delete Posts by authors.
- Delete Comments.
- Delete Comments by status.
- Delete Comments by date interval.
- Delete Users.
- Delete Users by user roles.
- Delete Users by date interval.
- Delete Meta fields.
- Delete Post meta fields.
- Delete User meta fields.
- Delete Comment meta fields.
- Delete Taxonomy terms.
- Cleanup ( Auto Drafts, Trash and Revisions)
- Cleanup ( Orphaned Meta and Duplicated Meta )
- Delete Posts by title or content.
- Delete Posts by custom fields.
- Delete Posts by any combination.
- Delete Comments by comment author.
- Delete Comments by comment post.
- Delete Users by meta fields.
- More filter on bulk deletion
- Assign deleted user data to another user.
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins & Add New.
- Type “WP Bulk Delete” into the Search input and click the “Search” button.
- Locate the “WP Bulk Delete” in the list of search results and click “Install Now”.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link at the bottom of the install screen.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the “WP Bulk Delete” plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” screen.
- Locate “WP Bulk Delete” in the list and click the “Activate” link.
= 1.1.0 =
- Added Delete Comments
- Added Delete Users
- Added Delete Postmeta fields
- Added Delete Usermeta fields
- Added Delete Commentmeta fields
- Added Delete Taxonomy Terms
- Added Cleanup
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial Version.
Each purchase of this plugin entitles you to the plugin files plus one year of free support and updates. After a year, we’ll send you a reminder to renew your license at a 50% discount. If you don’t wish to renew, you can continue to use the plugin but support and updates will no longer be available.